Our commercial properties
* Market square in Newark town centre
* Coffee shop and wine bar with full premises licence
* 15 year lease from July 2015 - current rental £21,000 + VAT
* 7 day trading with potential to grow the evening/Bistro trade
* Guide price of £80,000 to include the goodwill and trade F & F
Freehold of the land and building including the vacant Ground Floor unit approximately 1,450 sq ft plus ancillary storage, with 2 x 2 bedroom flats with separate access on the first floor. The building has a rear yard with additional garaging and the retail unit could be split into 2 trading areas or (STPP) converted to alternative uses Could be suitable for a Children's Nursery or play centre having an open plan layout and private outside space plus ample parking.
Offered for let - modern Ground and First floor office space
3559 sq ft of space - Open plan ground floor with First floor split into 4 spaces and a board room
16 Car parking spaces on site
Rental guide of £47,500 + VAT per annum
Available from 1st February 2019
A range of office space available within a 2000 sq ft building
Prominent location in Melton Mowbray within walking distance of the centre
3-year lease flexible terms rolling break with 6-month notice
With consent for B1 or D1 usage the property is ideally suited to an office/pre-school/surgery use
Rents ranging from £2500 for one/two person offices to £7500 for 8-person office space
Rents quoted are inclusive of all utilities
A range of offices from 1 person to 8 person spaces.
Situated close to Aylestone Village centre.
Range of Offices from £195 to £895 + vat per month, including Utilities
A business centre comprising 27 office suites.
3-year leases are typical although negotiable longer or shorter
* Ground Floor of well appointed Grade 2 listed former public house
* Would suit village café/tea room
* Outside seating area and fully equipped kitchen
* First Floor letting room let separately
* Alternative uses (STPP) considered.
Secure Self Contained office suitable for 3/4 people
Rectangular with window to the rear.
3 year lease with 3 months notice to exit at any time
Ample parking for staff and visitors directly outside the property.
Ladies and Gents W/C's and well appointed communal kitchen and reception area
TALK TO US
For advice on any aspect of the sale, lease or purchase of commercial property, contact Keith Pepperdine or Ben Freckingham